Room to operate
Long days are more comfortable in the large and roomy, uncluttered cab.
• Single-piece cab platform is quick and
easy to clean and maintain.
• Due to the functional control on the right
joystick for the attachment circuit and offset function, the control pedal has been removed for even more foot space.
• More operator comfort means more productivity.
Each machine is equipped as standard with a hydrostatic slewing brake.
• Greater precision and safety during
The EC15C and EC17C are equipped with a hydraulic fix displacement pump. • Gear pump generates constant flow
at different pressure levels for sturdy, reliable operation.
The EC18C and EC20C are equipped with a hydraulic variable displacement pump.
• Pump flow is automatically adapted to
the application need, saving fuel and operating costs.
Volvo EC18C Compact Excavator Workshop Service Manual
Get a good read on it all
The new instrument panel provides you with complete monitoring of all machine gauges, controls and warnings.
• Easy to view, located on the right side of
• The digital operating hour meter and fuel
level gauge are located on the top part of
the instrument panel.
• Keep tabs on maintenance costs, service
warnings and more: central warning, engine temperature, engine oil pressure, battery charge, offset, preheating, air filter, seat belt.
• Clear, precise operator information for more comfort and safety.
The range of Volvo compact excavators is right for your work. Choose from the Volvo EC15C, EC17C, EC18C or EC20C and perform a wide range of jobs, from digging trenches and footers, to drainage work, loading and site preparation.